Friday, September 21, 2012

With a Cherry on Top!

Today is an ice cream kinda day!

I love ice cream.  My favorite is Breyer's Caramel Praline Crunch.  Heaven in your mouth.  Baskin Robbins Praline's & Cream is just as yummy, but there isn't a shop close to my house.  And because I got an inkling for ice cream....I went to the grocery store on my way home (from stamping with my sweet and fun downline) and got some!



Now isn't this the right way to enjoy an ice cream cone?   This is my darling little nephew, Colten James.

While we're all waiting for this blog to gain 100 followers (for the stamp set drawing) I decided to have a random drawing each week, on Friday, for a set of hand-stamped cards.  I will do that tonight, right before I go to bed (After my big bowl of ice cream!) and I will post the winner tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, I'm stampin' it up in the studio, working on projects for a class tomorrow at 11:00 and a workshop in the evening at 6:30.  It's going to be a busy day!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed a BIG bowl of ice cream last night. Your nephew is adorable.

    I just started following you the other day and look forward to seeing more of your creations. Please also consider following me at fireflyscards.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ice cream but gosh.... I think I might adore Colten more. He is one of the cutest ice-cream-eating kids I've ever seen.

    Happy blogging... (made my way over here from stampin' connection.)

    ReplyDelete

Share some love!